Tools that help with regulation based on the senses from Aulneau Renewal Centre
- Stress balls
- Fidget spinners
- Soft pillow
- Weighted blanket
- Smell (Aromatherapy)
- This tool almost instantly changes how one is feeling.
- Play CDs – sounds that help with mindfulness. Water sounds, bird sounds etc.
- Create space in your work environment (office, station, staff lounge) that helps them feel relaxed.
- Some examples may be lights, pictures or other items you see while working
- If onsite, having chocolate, candies or other small treats that staff can come and grab when they need
- This can also help create a space for sharing concerns and stressors throughout the day
- Mental Health Day
- If possible, offer a paid mental health day off when you see someone having a difficult time, or early signs of a burn out
Walk-In Connected Care Clinic
Open 7 days a week
Centre de Santé
Following strict protocols, you can come to the clinic to receive services from a nurse or nurse practitioner for non-COVID-19 related illnesses. It is advisable to call the clinic ahead at: 204-940-3838 to determine if a clinic visit is recommended.